What it means to be Malay 1st, Malaysian 2nd.
When a Malay, Chinese and Indian, all Malaysians, apply for:-
1) Scholarships, Malays will get it first irrespective of bright Malaysians
2) Entry to the local universities and best courses such medicine, dentistry, law, Malays will get it first irrespective of quality.
3) Residential hostels, Matriculation courses, MARA Uni, Malays will get 90% to 100%. (By the way, matriculation exams are internally set by own lecturers - about thousands of straight A’s students in Matriculation compared to the straight A’s STPM which are few. This is “Malay meritocracy vs Malaysian meritocracy”!
4) Social Welfare, Malays will get it first irrespective of how poor the Malaysian rakyat is
5) Business Contracts, Malays will get it first irrespective of who can offer the best value, quality and unblemished track record. Even when blacklisted, Malay associations have the right to complain because the rakyat owes them a living.
6) Sharing of wealth and equity, IPOs, ASB, Malays will get it first. Even with ASB for Malays give higher returns and principal guaranteed capped at RM200K instead of other bonds for Malaysians with lower yield capped at RM50K. This will be ongoing. Why Malays cannot reach 30% equities? Statistics are manipulated so that valuation of shares are based on par value (Imagine valuing CIMB, Maybank, Sime darby etc at par value of RM1.00 instead of market value of RM12 etc. Malaysians must accept these assumptions or make sure this is hidden or else priviledges are gone..!! )
7) Low cost houses, lands, houses even bungalows, Malays will get it first because they are the supreme race and the rest of Malaysians are immigrants. Quotas for Malays are 30% to 50% with steep discounts to be subsidized by the rest of the Malaysians.
8) Important Senior management jobs, CEO positions in government linked companies, Malays will get it first irrespective of the best qualified and most capable Malaysian candidates.
9) Government linked positions, civil positions, nurses and teachers training, Malay will get first irrespective whether they are qualified
10) Religious land for worship or terms of God, Malays own it and the rest must obey.
11) Demonstrations, freedom of expressions, racial blurs, Malays can have their say, others under ISA…
Now you know why it is Malay 1st, Malaysian 2nd. Education, welfare, economic, business policies are to benefit Malay first then Malaysian 2nd. The rest of the rakyat, who works hard, contribute to nation building will continue to be Malaysians 2nd..
So it is not so difficult to understand if a Malay Indonesian Badminton player is paying against a Chinese or Indian Malaysian, those who subscribe Malay 1st, Malaysians 2nd will cheer for the Malay badminton player. When there is a citizenship application of a Malay Indonesian and a qualified non Malay, the Malay Indonesian will get it irrespective of merits.
That is why we have Malay is 1st class other Malaysians 2nd class. This is the only country that has racism and special rights enshrined in the constitutions because Malay is supreme.
So if you have the opportunity to migrate to be treated fairly and justly, why stay? Malaysians 2nd means you will always be an immigrant. Why become an immigrant with 2nd class rights when other countries are willing to give you the same rights.
1Malaysia to appease Malaysians 2nd class hope until the elections…
Wise UP Malaysians! Vote wisely.
KHOO KAY PENG IS RIGHT. HOW CAN NAJIB WALK HIS TALK??? TIME IS ALSO RUNNING OUT!!!
1. NAJIB CANNOT EVEN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THE 1MALAYSIA CONCEPT & THE RACIAL POLITICS CURRENTLY PRACTISED BY THE MANY MALAY POLITICIAN IN UNMO.
2. IN THIS CASE WHERE IS THE FUTURE OF 1MALAYSIA? IN OTHER WORD, IT IS ONLY NAJIB'S SLOGAN & WE CANNOT SEE HOW IT WILL WORK FOR ALL MALAYSIAN IRRESPECTIVE OF RACE!!!
3. 1MALAYSIA CONCEPT WILL NEVER WORK IF HE CANNOT STOP THESE MALAY POLITICIANS FROM TRYING TO CHAMPION MALAY SUPREMACY OVER OTHER RACES IN THE COUNTRY!!!
PLEASE PASS ON THIS EMAIL TO AS MANY MALAYSIAN AS POSSIBLE SO AS TO ENABLE THEM TO ASSESS THE 1MALAYSIA SLOGAN ADVOCATED BY NAJIB................................
Khoo Kay Peng speaks out..
Can Najib Walk his Talk? So far, the judgment is NO.
Again the saying pertaining to this,
Your actions is so loud (not walking your talk) that I cannot hear what you are saying (all your speeches are for nothing)
NEM, NEP, Perkasa & Malay First, Malaysian Second: Time is Running Out for PM Najib
PM Najib is forced to go back to the Barisan old script when he was asked to react on his deputy statement that he was "Malay 1st, Malaysian 2nd".
Najib defended his deputy, "Being a Malay doesn't mean that you are against 1Malaysia or you don't think like a Malaysian." "Similarly, if you are a Malaysian Chinese, it doesn't mean that you don't think like a Malaysian or subscribe to the concept of 1Malaysia," he said.
Najib's knee-jerk reaction on Muhyiddin's statement unmasks his own understanding about nation building and the 1Malaysia concept.
The lack of national affinity and shared destiny is the main obstacle for 1Malaysia. It is sad to note that the 1Malaysia founder himself does not share the vision of nationhood and citizenship. If Najib does not trust his own nation building agenda, he should not have misused the name, Malaysia .
1Malaysia is not consistent with Ethnicity 1st, Nationality 2nd.
We cannot blame Muhyiddin for his lack of national identity because nation building was not featured in the Barisan rule over the last 5 decades. Barisan is an antithesis to 1Malaysia and nation building. The most important element in a nation building project is to outlaw racial discrimination. Barisan is the epitome of racism and racially based politics.
Najib cannot remain coy and silent on the demands, attacks and allegations made against the Chinese community, in particularly, by Perkasa.
Interestingly, a politician such as Ibrahim Ali needed racism to resurrect his career. Of course he is enjoying the media limelight at the moment. At the Aljazeera interview, he lambasted "If these people say that they are second-class citizens, don't talk s**t! Don't talk s**t! I repeat three times, don't talk s**t!"
"We, the Malays have forgiven them a lot, we have sacrificed a lot of our interests," he added.
I would like Ibrahim to clarify what interests?
It appears that Muhyiddin is now clamouring to ride on Perkasa's wave by declaring that he is "Malay 1st" and "Malaysian 2nd".
Regardless of the publicity stunt and damage control, Najib knows that his defence of Muhyiddin and his statement is going to tear his concept to pieces.
His administration is dragging its feet on the NEM details and mechanism. It makes us wonder if there is any meat at all in NEM.
Time is running out for him. Another talk but no walk is going to put him on the same pedestal as Abdullah Badawi.
Najib should state his stand on Perkasa and Ibrahim Ali's disrespect for non-Malay citizens. They (Najib, Muhyiddin and Ibrahim) should remember that their salaries and perks are paid by Malaysians of all races. Not by the Malays only.
SAY NO TO RACISM!
Posted by Khoo Kay Peng
The WordPress.com Year in Review (and Resolutions for 2018) - It was quite a year for the WordPress.com community, and we've got a lot to look forward to.
2 weeks ago