Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Puppy for adoption

Puppy for adoption

This is a puppy that I found wandering around SS2, Petaling Jaya on Monday 25th January 2010. I took her to my vet so that he could make sure that she is not suffering from any illnesses. She is under observation at this time and is healthy - no fleas or ticks when she was found and she appeared to be plump. She is currently boarding at my vet's in Old Klang Road and will be vaccinated.
I placed a "Found" notice in the Puppy.com forum but have not received any response so it is unlikely she is a lost dog. I am now looking for adopters for her. If you or anyone are interested in adopting this puppy, please let me know. I have not yet thought up a name for her.
She is around 3-4 months old. Full grown, the vet estimates that she will be around 25-30kgs. She is beige and cream. Poor dear looks rather scared in the head-shot - she just had her temperature taken. Anyone would look disconcerted after a thermometer had been shoved up their bums.
Potential adopters can email me at the above email address or SMS me at 012 213 8233. Please do NOT phone.
Please HELP me - forward this email to your friends to help me reach more potential adopters. Adopting her is out the question for me as I currently have 5 dogs and two cats in residence - of which one of the dogs and one of the cats is available for adoption.
Thanks and appreciation.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment