Thursday, January 21, 2010

Safety Message

Received: Friday, January 22, 2010, 8:53 AM

Another Safety and Security message received and be warned :-Just to share with you gals....be aware then sorry later!Dear friends,This happen to me yesterday at Sunway Damansara,Petaling Jaya,Selaongor. (traffic light junction Turing to palm spring condo), at 3pm.

It was red light and i was the 2nd car stopped at the traffic light..2 malay on motorbike stop near my car and one of them get down from the motor smashed my passenger side window, sprayed pepper spray on my eyes and snatch the handbag away... it just happened within a second.. and i horn horn horn ... no one can really help.. and i suffered pain on my eyes, face and hand.. i lost everything inclusive my hand phone... thieves are smarter now.

With your suffer eyes and pain , you are unable to rush to bank or police station to make report even can't see their face and number plate... they have used my credit card at petrol station near by after that.

Pls be alert and DO NOT put your handbag at the passenger side. Stay alert whenever u go and don't be the next victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment